Monday, December 15, 2008

Thing 7

I have enjoyed many hours reading through blogs from our class and from the list of edubloggers. I find good ideas and suggestions in each one and tend to head off of the main path of our 23 Things toward fascinating new learning experiences. Each time I find an application or link of interest, I become intrigued and become lost in time…and cyberspace!

I am recovering from a severe diversion into Google Docs. I am most likely driving my fellow educators to the edge as they receive numerous Docs from me to view or edit. I’m starting to feel that I am neglecting other important things, like Thing 8, for example, so I’m going to cut this short.

1 comment:

Rose Ellison said...

I too find myself lost in cyberspace. This thing (#7)should have taken an hour yet I have been wandering around for three hours. I am learning new things.